Lessons from my 1st 9 months

Its always awesome when someone goes through great lengths for the health and security of their aquarium! I respect how learned you've become in pursuit of keeping your fish fed! Big props and Welcome to the community!
1689270171093.png
 
Its always awesome when someone goes through great lengths for the health and security of their aquarium! I respect how learned you've become in pursuit of keeping your fish fed! Big props and Welcome to the community!
1689270171093.png
Thank you so much, that’s incredibly kind of you! I still have so much to learn, but I truly love reef keeping and it is a natural hobby given the fact that I’m an avid scuba diver. Pretty cool to have my very own “dive site” in my house! Ha
 
Welcome! That greta info, I have long been suspicious of the "gut loading" conversation. See....thats why you're here!

Thank you! This site has been invaluable for me in my journey. Hopefully, in time, I’ll be able to meaningfully contribute. In the interim, what a fantastic hobby - it’s the perfect interaction of beauty, hard work, research, discovery and reward. I’m heading all the way down this rabbit hole ‍♀️
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new