Let’s see some other pets!

Jeeperz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ugh, so sorry to hear. I hate sago palm, worked at the Emergency Vet when I lived in the FL panhandle, we would see at least 1, maybe 2, Sago Palm toxicities a month. I have never seen one survive unfortunately, I call it the devil plant.
To any other pet lovers here, I added a picture, this should be top of the list for any poison plant list, but many are not aware of it. Every part of this plant is poisonous, leaves, bark, roots, seeds. Seen a dog pass after chewing on a root ball they dug up. Chihuahua have seizures after playing with a seed, it only had tooth marks on it. If you own a dog, I would not have these on the property. They are used indoors and also to landscape outdoors.
33722953ccc1939720651cca13b60d5a.jpg
Please put Jade plant on that list. I got lucky, and poorer, due to not knowing.

TreyC2010

But baby, the fish need it....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
278268E1-E5F2-40B8-9D1D-ECD74CE1BCB1.jpeg
I can’t stand cats... couldn’t stand cats. Whatever. These two are the sweetest. They love to be rubbed and cuddled.
C35DEC00-FFB8-4693-B7E2-7B78066CD538.jpeg My favorite, this was a while ago. The brown male has passed away but these two are my favorite fur babies. They enjoy sports, swimming, and digging holes. FB324C4E-F950-487E-8469-0D3B119F9C0D.jpeg These are my most expensive pets. I highly recommend crate training them. Don’t let the whining break you. They also love cuddling.

Jeeperz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 cats and a giant dog. Pics coming. But... Do wild birds I feed count? I have 20 or so quail, a pheasant, couple different woodpeckers, 2 doves, and many random birds I feed. I custom blend food for them, and suet for woodpeckers. Go through 50- 100lbs of feed a month. All in my front yard.

Jeeperz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes he’s a Belgian Malinois, an alpha male. He’s a LOT of work, he’s really tested my abilities as a dog trainer. I love him very much, but he’s not friendly to anyone outside the family when he’s on his property. He’s a real blast to play with and has a super personality, wicked smart with a prey drive that’s completely unstoppable. Definitely not a family dog. He’s very well behaved but we’ve had to learn to communicate with each other, and that’s been a struggle at times, (we’re both very stubborn and hard headed) but we’ve worked through it and we’re a better team because of it.
I have a male Anatolian mix (supposed great Pyrenees) 1.5 year old rescue that I feel am in the same boat. Doesn't listen to anyone but the trainer. Wants to kill whatever comes to the door. He's fine if you meet, whoever, outside the house and let him smell them. Then he doesn't care about them. Hates elk with a passion. Chases deer but wants to kill elk.

Jeeperz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, 2 of my 3 rescue cats. Grey is Storm, black is Bear. Yes, he has bear claws. The fog is Koa, another rescue. Supposedly Anatolian/great Pyrenees but think more Anatolian/st.bernard or something. We got him from bad owners at 8 months. We are his 3rd owners, supposedly. He has severe separation anxiety with my girlfriend. He is around 100lbs.

Birds are my kinda pets. I feed them. Quail and pheasant and woodpeckers and etc....

11477.jpeg 11478.jpeg 11406.jpeg 11461.jpeg 11479.jpeg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 162 57.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.7%
Back