Let me see those corner tanks!

_sludgefactory

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 26, 2011
Messages
1,310
Reaction score
103
Location
Industry, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm moving with in the next couple weeks and I'm going to make some changes when i rebuild the tank in its new home. So i want to see some ideas that other people who have corners have done. Specifically rock work. This is how it looks now.

388340_2095793686711_1601405853_31621844_1489880817_n.jpg


Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
 
Nice i like that a lot! That's what a was thinking about doing, kind of the opposite of my rock.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
 
Here was my 54g corner tank and a perfect example of why not to add those little blue clove polyps to your tank.





DSC02549.jpg
 
Last edited:
That is a lot of blue clove polyps but it think it looks good.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
 
I'm moving with in the next couple weeks and I'm going to make some changes when i rebuild the tank in its new home. So i want to see some ideas that other people who have corners have done. Specifically rock work. This is how it looks now.

388340_2095793686711_1601405853_31621844_1489880817_n.jpg


Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

Wow impressive tank, loads of rics and shrooms, my favorite. Do you have a new tank thread.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new