Let's Get to Know One Another!

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picture is of my wife and I when we got married in Negril, Jamaica, several years ago. We both look a little older and heavier now (don't tell her I told you, lol) but it's one of my nicest photos and better memories. Bottom picture is our little man, Aidan. Living in Jersey, work in Ny. I love sports, fantasy football, reading and video games. Yes, I'm just a big kid but I think it makes me a better father :)

4000000d00000019700b2.jpg

0000000d00000019700b.jpg

OP
OP
revsgirl

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a beautiful family! That's awesome you guys got married in Jamaica? Did your friends and family get to attend? Love the pic of your son! I am so used to living in the south I wouldn't know how to handle New York and New Jersey, but I'd love to go!

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a beautiful family! That's awesome you guys got married in Jamaica? Did your friends and family get to attend? Love the pic of your son! I am so used to living in the south I wouldn't know how to handle New York and New Jersey, but I'd love to go!

Thanks! It was our wedding/honeymoon and was pretty much a last minute thing so it was just the two of us. We ended up having a small celebration when we came back and our family was a little upset :O Living in Ny is never boring and always exhausting. I think you'd find it a great place to visit but I don't think you'd like to live here :) Living in Jersey the last couple of years has been different. Racoons, possums and skunks had my eyes popping out. I've been used to the dogs, cats and rats from growing up in Ny all my life, lol.

OP
OP
revsgirl

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^ That is very romantic!

And I can relate to the possum, raccoons, and skunks, lol!

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was drafted when I was 19 and spent a year as a sargeant in Viet Nam. Now, I am a retired construction electrician. I worked in Manhattan for 40 years up to 3 years ago. My wife of 38 years and I like to travel. Here we are in Bora Bora. We usually go to diving locations.
We have a boat and spend most of the summer on it with friends. I also do metal sculpture, woodworking and mechanic work.
Some of my more interseting jobs were the The Plaza Hotel, fire alarm in the Empire State Building and the World Trade Center.
I am also an inventer with one patent and one patent pending.

Tahiti032.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back