Let's Get to Know One Another!

jerl77

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
damm man you are getting old ha ha ha
Me and my family Pumpkin Picking...I'm a stay at home Dad so me and my Daughter have a tight bond :D

1-43.jpg

2-36.jpg

OP
OP
revsgirl

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
firefightered... Your canoe is gorgeous! Very impressive, love your wood work to. Jumping out of planes, huh? Sounds like you live an exciting life. Bama fan?

firefightered

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm watcha call a fence rider. My wife likes Auburn and my son Alabama. So I keep the peace by switching sides each year.
firefightered... Your canoe is gorgeous! Very impressive, love your wood work to. Jumping out of planes, huh? Sounds like you live an exciting life. Bama fan?

jerl77

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
from 2 weeks ago
and yes i know i am in trouble with those blue eyes ha ha ha
DSC_1940-1.jpg

DSC_1902-1.jpg

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everybody! My name is Juan, im 27 and from Chicago. I graduated from Loyola University Chicago with a degree in Biology and Psych... currently I work in a chemical lab, while I get my stuff in line to apply for pharmacy school. In my spare time, aside from the reef hobby, I like to draw comic-style art. Here are some examples of my stuff:
tenth2.jpg

eckoalien.jpg

Those are old, and my skills have advanced since then, but you get the idea. Nice meeting you all! :)

Wow, very nice. I want one!

Wow! You are definitely one busy fella, I'm sure your community loves you! Those are beautiful orchids BTW. What is it exactly that your building?

Don't know about, most people agree that I'm a tough person to love LOL ;). The structure in question is my new workshop for my woodworking.

Hello everyone. I'm a 44yr feller who was born and raised in Toledo Ohio. Went to the Army and became a Green Beret. Got that wild hair out of my system and started sky diving. Got married to a great southern bell and moved to Alabama 21 years ago. She made me quit jumping out of perfectly good airplanes and jumping off bridges so I became a firefighter. I vol in my local community, worked as a pit road firefighter for NASCAR, and am a full time government firefighter at Redstone Arsenal. My little bride and I have 1 WONDERFUL 12 yr old whom we home schooled up till this year. He (we)is very active in boyscouts and sports. My hobbies now are, wood working, turning wood bowls, turning ink pens for our wounded soldiers, R/C airplanes, reefing, and spending time with my family. My son and I are now building a cedar strip canoe which we plan to do some fly fishing next spring. I don't do much in my spare time cause I don't have nun. I'llk post some pics as soon as I figure it out.

Very nice boat and burl turnings!

caudill187

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I swear I already posted this so if it pops up somewhere else ignore it...

My first name is Greg and I am a Psychiatrist ( in my last year of residency ) who should have been a biologist....or maybe a Buddhist monk. My interests include spirituality and psychology but I have always been an animal person.

Here is my favorite pet snake:

P4090002.JPG

A cross between a Jungle, Irian Jaya, and Jaguar Coastal Carpet Python......name is killer and he is as mean as a snake.

Here is my favorite Dog:

Daisy.jpg

An American Pitbull Terrier named daisy....she's as sweet as sugar but people think she eats babies.

This is my favorite Person:

003.JPG

His name is Brandon and he is much better looking and more intelligent than his Father.

firefightered

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. I have 47 more i have to finish turning and get to either a gallery or a show to pay for my new reefing hobby. The boat is NOT for sale. It will belong to my son when we are finished. Everything is hand made, even the paddles.
Wow, very nice. I want one!

Don't know about, most people agree that I'm a tough person to love LOL ;). The structure in question is my new workshop for my woodworking.

Very nice boat and burl turnings!

OP
OP
revsgirl

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm watcha call a fence rider. My wife likes Auburn and my son Alabama. So I keep the peace by switching sides each year.

Haha! That's great!

IMG_0949.jpg

and yes i am the easter bunny i do it for the kids lol
EASTER2010037.jpg

EASTER2010017.jpg

You have a gorgeous family! Your little boy and girl are adorable! That's awesome that you were the Easter Bunny! Did they know it was you?

firefightered

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Renegade... My wife has this GREAT idea of going to Wyoming next summer and doing a cattle drive. The problem? She has never been on a horse in her life. I see a photo opp coming next summer.....:bigsmile:

OP
OP
revsgirl

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It says its onlt 100x75......

He said when he gets back on, he'll check it for you.

I swear I already posted this so if it pops up somewhere else ignore it...

My first name is Greg and I am a Psychiatrist ( in my last year of residency ) who should have been a biologist....or maybe a Buddhist monk. My interests include spirituality and psychology but I have always been an animal person.

Here is my favorite pet snake:

P4090002.JPG

A cross between a Jungle, Irian Jaya, and Jaguar Coastal Carpet Python......name is killer and he is as mean as a snake.

Here is my favorite Dog:

Daisy.jpg

An American Pitbull Terrier named daisy....she's as sweet as sugar but people think she eats babies.

This is my favorite Person:

003.JPG

His name is Brandon and he is much better looking and more intelligent than his Father.

That snake looks fierce! That's a great pic! Daisy is a cutie! I'm guessing Brandon is your son? Is he in the hobby?

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 74 41.1%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 90 50.0%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 3.3%
Back