Let's see those acro colonies!!!

Screenshot_20210127-114207.png
Screenshot_20210127-114150.png
Screenshot_20210127-114130.png
Just a few of many.
Screenshot_20210127-114003.png
 
Thank you my little 90 gallon acropora dominant tank will be 2 years old in February. My first acro tank ever. So I done alot of studying before I started.
All the studying definitely paid off! Your colonies look amazing! Definitely show us more when you have a chance!
 
:(:( I don't have any pics to share. Even my beginner acros including birdnests are not happy. Just noticed they are bleaching.
 
Dan Akroid.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2558.jpg
    IMG_2558.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 124
I run 3-G4 XR30 Pros and 4-48" T5(2 coral plus and 2 blue plus).
How do you have the T5’s mounted in there? I’m trying to figure out how I’m going to add some with my G5’s. I want to mount them clean.
 
I'll take a picture later when I'm back home, but I have a floating canopy thats all the lights are mounted to.
Roger that. Probably gonna do something similar. Maybe have Advanced Acrylics build me something.
 
Interested. Looking for something similar. (Floating canopy)
 
Sorry yesterday was a poop show at work and was there all day. Today isn't starting off any better. I do have some pictures in my build thread. Its just a 2x6 frame wrapped in 1/4 birch. There are two cross braces to attach lights to..
I attached a 2nd back board to the wall studs with lag bolts and used a set of door hinges to allow movement. Two J bolts in the front corner with some chain to give a little extra support. A small hole in the wall allows me to run the cords down into the sump area. Even have my auto feeder up there dropping food
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new