Let's see those acro colonies!!!

Reviving an old post, but TSA, should I be concerned about the growth of this BM? It’s nearly tripled in length and continues to grow upward with more branches starting to form at the tips. I’m afraid it’s going to get very too heavy as it tables out and the base isn’t going to be thick enough to hold it up. Last pic is when I got it back in Feb.
F1064BEA-7DEA-4A10-9AFD-4E49B2413365.jpeg
47473A97-5B14-40B9-8FB7-3C21E6C315FB.jpeg
0FE9C020-9EDF-447B-A49F-17779861B331.jpeg
259A7976-0FE4-4FE1-93BA-0BB34B1959C2.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new