Let's see those Mandarin

  • Thread starter Thread starter OrionN
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Great photos everyone. Mandarins are such wonderful fish, I had a spawning pair in my old tank (the male is my avatar photo). Now I have a much smaller tank and so I can keep only one, here's mine.

Kandy261019.png
Kandinsky300819i.png
 
Our boy showing off his twin dorsal fin, most likely got split somehow as I've never seen another lol ;)

Thanks for all the pics guys, really beautiful fish!!

Screenshot_20191226-111611_Gallery.jpg
 
Few more taking by a great friend RichtheReefer21
Mandarin is camera shy and prefers to stay in the shadows of the rocks. Makes getting picture a challenge
461A12AA-A806-49AD-9030-E8D525297CFC.jpeg
CAE7CCC1-472C-44E8-ACA7-191D6000AF66.jpeg
3DD29D8F-0B50-4E86-B69F-B8EEC74C7230.jpeg
C2BD72FD-B47F-4109-B792-38A1348DEA17.jpeg
418055E8-EB7F-4275-818E-A035D97BFD22.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new