Let's see those Mandarin

  • Thread starter Thread starter OrionN
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

OrionN

Anemones
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2013
Messages
11,302
Reaction score
22,521
Location
Corpus Christi, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is such a beautiful fish. I would love to see more picture of them. Here is mine, not really a great picture but OK.
MandarinMale2018060301resized.jpg


Keep them coming.
 
Last edited:
My all time favorite fish! Great photos everyone.
 
Can't wait to get mine! Where is the best place to get them? Think I could QT with 3 anthias (40 gallon QT). Was looking at a captive bred from Algae Barn but they are always out.
 
My LFS has 2 gorgeous blue/green male mandarins right now. I was ready to pull the trigger but they did not have any pods. While I was waiting for them to get pods in I ended up buying a group of fish from a local getting out. So going to hold off for now but I am going to try and get phyto and a pod population going to support a future pair. Love all the pics everyone.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new