lets see you walt disney

I got mine about november 14th. Its growing pretty good. It's under a 250 watt metal halide and 4 t5s. I really wish I had a better camera because my phone pictures stink!
RzT3gQVh.jpg
 
I’ll post a pic of mine later with the blues. For me it’s good grower and is extremely hardy ive had my Frag since October and it’s making good progress
 
My little guy.... doing well with great PE every day.... had it about 5 weeks now.

263504CA-79FA-4285-939F-7B105E79492A.jpeg
 
I bought the marked in september as walt disney. but I was fooled! I believe.

wd.jpg
 
i bought them for a lot of money. no matter, i know now who is trustworthy for me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new