lets see you walt disney

Is this pic when you get it or current pic? Show us the change since 6 weeks ago!
Day 1
r39uk9Wh.jpg

Last week

nuc8NGgh.jpg
 
Yours looks a lot like Walt Disney IMO, I think it is. It's got the exact look except it's a little greener. I bet in time with high lighting (based on what I've read) yours will gain some of the yellows.
ok thanks. They like strong lighting. I have moved it up in the middle level. I can move it higher.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new