lets see you walt disney

The Walt is on my must have list, call me crazy but I think it's looks better than the homewrecker.

I just have to hope I find a really good deal at a swap or something because I don't want to pay more than $75 for a coral.
 
I have both, and as of right now the WD is looking great. Maybe my HW will look different in a couple of months, the pinks are slowly coming in. Check out my build thread for pictures.
 
F5C2DA6C-6F82-4F1B-A093-168FE07B8052.jpeg What ya all think about this WD???:
 
Here is a update on mine. Its incrusting, and looks like its thickening up.
676234a335d46f14b1b17286f484c41d.jpg
 
Here is mine, super tiny still and under MH so the colors will not be as cool.

20190407_155744_resized.jpg
 
Any tips on getting more color out of mine? Its sitting at 350 par under t5/ xho
PSX_20190415_182112.jpg
Also I don’t think there is anything wrong with your corals they look great to me your just trying to mimic photos that are not true to life and are for the most part unattainable without sliders keep parameters stable and enjoy your corals look great as is
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new