Let's see your controller boards/cabinets!!

IMG_20200107_211132.jpg


Work in progress...
 
Deja vu thread. Can this be moved over to the other one and merged?? Or am I being psychotic?
 
This is my old system I did away with all them silly plug in transformers and placed 2 @ 240- 24 volt and 1@240- 12volt transformers behind the panel and wired them to the switches and from the switches to the 5.5x2.1mm sockets then a short cable to the controller and the to the pump/light so I can reach to switch each price of kit off easily from my wheelchair. I never got the tank cabinet made before I decided to upgrade again.
IMG_20190214_173903.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new