Let's see your controller boards/cabinets!!

Here is mine it is fixed
20200209_144304.jpg
20200209_145001.jpg
20200209_145001.jpg
Very nice clean setup; I need to get some of those pig-tails.
 
I am very old school.....like Smithsonian Museum old school. Two old ReefKeeper II controllers, and I think my oldest MP's are dated 2005....that top row of controllers....I can't remember.

1581649228013.png


The controllers for the ReefKeepers are mounted right in the face of the equipment cabinet. That green LED between the two controllers is to tell me that the top-off reservoir needs water.

1581649409129.png
 
What is the size of this board? From where u got the orange cable that is connected on the Energy Bar ?

It’s 2ft x 3ft. The orange sleeves were purchased at HD and wrapped on short cords from Amazon
 
I bought those from Walmart.com believe it or not. About 3 years ago though, so i dont know if they still have them.
 
not too technical for me. The pannels are made out of acrylic scrap that i got from local plastic store for free. Stand skin is melemin board from home depot. Not the fancy one like redsea has.
0AB00719-F47E-4EF5-AB65-91CD1FBFA9C2.jpeg
1224B18A-58E8-4D63-89FE-598C4D3C7574.jpeg
7DF0B60F-FC59-4810-946A-D0CDCC4E3CF0.jpeg
 
not too technical for me. The pannels are made out of acrylic scrap that i got from local plastic store for free. Stand skin is melemin board from home depot. Not the fancy one like redsea has.
0AB00719-F47E-4EF5-AB65-91CD1FBFA9C2.jpeg
1224B18A-58E8-4D63-89FE-598C4D3C7574.jpeg
7DF0B60F-FC59-4810-946A-D0CDCC4E3CF0.jpeg
I really like have its recessed on the end of the tank but all the equipment still pops. Looks awesome!
 
these are some great boards! Gives me so ideas. I have a reefer 250 and not sure if I want to build it inside stand or out side.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new