Let's see your controller boards/cabinets!!

BABE72DE-E86D-4671-9DEB-F47E5AD7CB98.jpeg
 
It would be awesome if there was one to match the height of the Red Sea Reefer stands, or one that is slightly skinnier version to fit in some of the smaller Red Sea Reefers like the 250.

I also mentioned before on another threat about having a front that mounts to the front with magnets as well that has plexiglass to see the controllers but kids/pets cannot hit things to mess with anything.

Shameless plug: we've teamed with @Elder1945 to offer some really neat modular controller cabinets :

https://www.coralvue.com/adaptive-reef
These are in stock now in our US warehouse if you want one! :)
 
It would be awesome if there was one to match the height of the Red Sea Reefer stands, or one that is slightly skinnier version to fit in some of the smaller Red Sea Reefers like the 250.

I also mentioned before on another threat about having a front that mounts to the front with magnets as well that has plexiglass to see the controllers but kids/pets cannot hit things to mess with anything.
I have the reefer 200xl and I’m using a controller board from marine depot. Fits perfectly
 
Yes but you had to put it sideways and the sump blocks most of the openings. I was hoping to have it rotated facing forward but that board is slightly too wide to fit in a 250 :/

Great thinking about adding the shelf to the top for more storage.
I have the reefer 200xl and I’m using a controller board from marine depot. Fits perfectly
 
I don't see them on his site. What are they the power supplies for?

Ecotech Radion G4 Pros and MP40s... He custom printed them. I'm not sure if he lists them as they take quite awhile to print but if you ask he might print you some. I actually need one more power supply holder for a Vectra S2
 
I thought I contributed this thread before, but here's mine - it's an Ikea glass box on a computer stand.

IMG_6359.JPG IMG_6358.JPG IMG_6356.JPG IMG_6382.JPG IMG_6383.JPG IMG_6385.JPG IMG_6384.JPG
What’s the name of that ikea cabinet?
 
Here’s mine...

Generic white glass door cabinet from Amazon.
C0BA67D4-E093-41B3-A088-EAD21E4A3D5A.jpeg


Cut the back of the cabinet for wiring access.
FF916CEC-F788-4FC1-8E28-1FA9B0E2D488.jpeg


3/4” plywood mounting board.
D5329E09-B8C0-4965-8E3E-FA6C756F0911.jpeg


All the goodies mounted.
CBC55C3C-4616-4F2D-9332-EE6500E1F490.jpeg


The finished cabinet.
3A252A2F-F7E6-46FA-B858-EF232426AE46.jpeg
Question, do you have an automated light in your sump or controller cabinet areas via a breakout box?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new