Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

EA628037-658D-4886-B7BF-AB90F610E6C0.jpeg
 
drop off tank (taken an hour ago)

dropoffd.jpg



93 cube (taken 20 mins ago under blues)

93cubec.jpg
 
This is exactly the idea I am toying with! Would you mind taking a video of your tank so we can see the GSP flowing in the background? Amazing tank

I’d be happy to. Unfortunately it’s going to have to wait until next week. That’s my office tank, and I’m out until Wednesday.
 
TGIF!
Lets see those full tank shots for the weekend :)
#FTSFriday
 
Happy Friday! Lets see those full tank shots! #FTSFriday
0R5YLVwl.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new