Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

Definitely a small work in progress!

4BE54E2F-C2F7-4512-837E-7283D1DC6D75.png
 
I use 100% ocean water and the day I set my tank up I put 16 seahorses in it and all are still alive today
I haven’t even thought about seahorses! i may need to look into that. I used live rock from someone‘s tank, live sand, and Nite Out II bacteria. Hopefully my tank will be ready sooner than later, but I’ll be patient until it’s ready. I do have a 5 gallon tank with clowns, Zoa and GSP. They‘re just waiting for their home upgrade.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new