Let's see your fuge setups..

Just got it all set up and going today.
It will be interesting to see how quickly it grows macro.

20170320_145635.jpg
Where did you get your LED strip and which light is it? I'm thinking about setting one up.
 
I just set up a fudge last week and have been getting amazing cheato results
 
5dbf4abbd7b59686741b01fccb774559.jpg


Mine is a 50 breeder, deep sand bed, I had chaeto but then this red gracilaria took over. There's some kind of sea grass all over the sand too, I ordered a cup of mud from someplace a while back and it must have been in that.

The light is a marshydro mars 300
I'd love to get a handful of your sand with some of your Seagrass! That's awesome!
 
IMG_1671.JPG

Running an 80 gallon refugium, it does such a great job I overfeed a few times a week to see if the test kits work!

IMG_0395.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new