Let's see your GHL!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

enthejungle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg

Are those custom built dosing containers or did you purchase them somewhere?

chicago

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any updates if the GHL can be modified to be used with apex... i am assuming it will not ... I Guess and added protection one could plug the unit into an apex controlled outlet with instructions that if the Alk or other parameter was off to turn off the plug.. thereby preventing an alk dump...

chicago

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
another question.. does tht GHL monitor the amount used in the holding container.. if so can it be programmed to send and email that lest say 20ml was dumped rather than 3 ml?

chicago

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GHL pain to set up.. error code 28 error code 50.. stops when doing firm update ;Inpain;Rage

adhd_nerd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GHL pain to set up.. error code 28 error code 50.. stops when doing firm update ;Inpain;Rage
I have similar issues with anything over the network. Yeah, they need better programmers for sure. Only stable through USB connection it seems.

Support@GHLUSA

Team GHL
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have similar issues with anything over the network. Yeah, they need better programmers for sure. Only stable through USB connection it seems.
If you are having trouble, please do reach out to our support to assist in troubleshooting/resolving whatever the cause may be.
Please send an email to [email protected] - provide your screen name and the issue, and we'll go from there.

chicago

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marco.. i sent an email and still waiting for an email back.. I will let you guys know how it goes.. perhaps there is something we are missing on the networking thing.

Support@GHLUSA

Team GHL
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marco.. i sent an email and still waiting for an email back.. I will let you guys know how it goes.. perhaps there is something we are missing on the networking thing.
Yup; just replied. Some of our team is traveling and I just returned yesterday, getting caught up on emails, calls and orders

chicago

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
marco.. i am still waiting on your team. issue not resolved.. thank you

chicago

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning Marco.. will do... Sending this off to you guys today..

Still having problems. I have now spent over five hours setting up. deleting and reloading software and wifi settings..

Right now the unit is attached via LAN

Wifi is not stable. Unit does not see the Wifi Networks all the time.

Unit is flashing blue then Yellow.

When I use the pc software on my windows pc and I connect via wifi or LAN I get error codes 50 and Error codes 28 when I try to do anything with the pumps. Then when I go back into system drop down menu and look at the networks, again my Wifi does not appear. It is not my Wifi. As the laptops on the second floor much farther away along with my other devices see the Wifi. The router is a nighthawk netgear 8000. It has good range and is a good unit.

I will check my email for your email. But other are having the problem also so perhaps might do a long sticky on this forum to help everyone out.

Other than this I do like the unit.. holds the line and fluids nicely..

Tunablue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
w
I am about to start a new build on my SCA Rimless 150 which includes a 20'' Synergy External Overflow box that I will be plumbing plus a little custom cabinet for my ProfiLux4 Ultimate kit!
I haven't even plugged in my new GHL Controller, yet... lol.. I am just waiting on a few more
thing like my GHL Maxi SA Dosing pump for my Automatic Water changes. It's crazy I ordered in January and got on the list, but my supplier has not got them in yet from Germany but he will. Just need to get a couple more items from @GHL and I will be ready to go!

Hopefully in the next 2-4 weeks I will be starting my build Thread in the members tank area. I can tell you on thing, I am very anxious to get my system and my saltwater mixing station up and running. Few tearer Pixs below :)

ProfiLux4 Controller Ultimate Kit
GHL - Ultimaate set.jpg

ProfiLux -Touch Screen
GHL TOUCH SCREEN.JPG

ProfiLux4 Controller
PRO4#1.JPG

FEW SHOTS OF MY CUSTOM RIMLESS SCA-150 FOR THE NEW BUILD
24068050_10215297482219022_2818211324091726787_n.jpg

A SHOT OF SOME OF MY AQUASCAPING CUSTOM SHOW PCS
aquascaping.JPG

ANOTHER CUSTOM PCS
Aquarock1_zps6phcez5v.jpg

SKIMZ NEW DOSING CONTAINER
IMG_6273.JPG
hat rock is that looks great! did u make it or do u have your build blog up yet?

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 48 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 20.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back