Let's see your in-wall tanks & fish rooms!

  • Thread starter Thread starter swannyson7
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

swannyson7

Moderator/Acro Aficianado
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
6,713
Reaction score
304
Location
Bantam, Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife is on a kick of searching for new homes, so I'm beginning to dream. Our current house has a crawl space, so that limits me quite a bit in my reef keeping exploits. I already told her that my one "must-have" for a new house is a dry basement so that I could finish it into a designated mancave. I have big dreams including a 300g+ in-wall tank, dedicated fish room, an L-shaped bar in front of the tank on the finished side, and a comfy couch to watch movies/tv on the projector. It's probably a long ways off, but I'd still love to see some ideas for my dream build!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new