Let's see your matured frags!

cceb1844-8453-4b2a-a88e-fcd8720c418b.jpg
Reef reft Kendari, 3 1/2 years old from a 1 inch frag.
 
Wow, that is some incredible growth!
Thanks, this and other easy mode SPS (Birdsnest, Montis, etc) I find easy to grow. On a side note, I have a 100% lifetime failure rate when it comes to trying to grow a ball of Chaeto 🤷‍♂️
 
Wwc hologram chalice getting pretty huge
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0049.jpeg
    IMG_0049.jpeg
    197.7 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0047.jpeg
    IMG_0047.jpeg
    253.5 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0045.jpeg
    IMG_0045.jpeg
    210.2 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0046.jpeg
    IMG_0046.jpeg
    329.3 KB · Views: 37
Are these all growing on the sides of rocks? And they don't seek to grow horizontally?
All on the sides. Don’t require much lighting. Think I have a scroll as well. Gotta take a pic. Please hold…
 
Nice! How old/large is this?
Over 3 years, it’s about 6” by 6” but I have fragged it about 10 times, it has 6” sweepers that ha nasty stingers. I plan to let it grow it out to a dinner size plate when I move it over to my new tank.
IMG_0935.jpeg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new