Lets talk nba playoffs!! yayyyyyyyyy!

Ha look at that Lebron james 11-12 MVP award. I'm telling you guys u should just lose hope on your team lol Jk,
But u already know Miami is going to bring it home this year!!!!!
 
Yeah go lakers!!!! Not a B-ball fan bu my boy told me they were a lock last night so I threw a c-note on them and it hit easily!

go Rickie Fowler today LOL!!!
 
Yeah go lakers!!!! Not a B-ball fan bu my boy told me they were a lock last night so I threw a c-note on them and it hit easily!

go Rickie Fowler today LOL!!!

STILL SMILING FROM YESTERDAY WIN!!!

Sorry myzislow I Cheering for my psychotic NA!!! LOL!!! Its hilarious!!


CLIPPPERRRSS!!!!
 
LOL NA would be great as well, love that guy, hes hilarious!!!!!
 
Ok, still a little peeved at the Lakers. Not that they won, I accept that were the better team yesterday, it's the fact that they were playing dirty. It took MWP to jump on a guy to get a foul called..... I saw more than a few blatant fouls that were missed. Not saying that it would've changed the final outcome(let's get real, the Nuggets free throw percentage wasn't the best), but not what I would expect from a multi-championship team.
 
Ok, still a little peeved at the Lakers. Not that they won, I accept that were the better team yesterday, it's the fact that they were playing dirty. It took MWP to jump on a guy to get a foul called..... I saw more than a few blatant fouls that were missed. Not saying that it would've changed the final outcome(let's get real, the Nuggets free throw percentage wasn't the best), but not what I would expect from a multi-championship team.
:cry: :cry: :cry:
 
Kudos to the Pacers...they are much better team than i thought. Should be an interesting series. Just hope Bosh will be okay!
 
Wow! What a game! (too bad I was only able to stay up for the first half though.....5:30 comes too early)

Thunder in 5......
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new