Leyth's 280

The New Reefi SPS preset.

To be fair, the PAR i'm getting from just 3 units is higher than I expected I would get. It was always my plan to run 6 of these along with some reef brite strips.
Not sure how blue you like your tank but I remember there being room on the UV, cool white, warm white, and green for more PAR.
 
Not sure how blue you like your tank but I remember there being room on the UV, cool white, warm white, and green for more PAR.
Yea, I actually talked to Reefi and they helped me out with that. During peak hours it goes more white. So max par is around 4 hours a day which is fine for now, but I plan to grow SPS in the future. I'll need a little more PAR in that time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new