LF: Black Egg Crate

NeedBiggerTank

MTRC Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2011
Messages
185
Reaction score
2
Location
Nowhere you've heard of!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a 2 foot piece about 5 inches wide. Our Lowes and Home Depot don't have black egg crate. I have white egg crate - but I want black egg crate. Making a frag rack and don't want it to be so noticible - figure black egg crate will be less visible/obvious.

Thanks.
 
Last edited:
I oh so want to post a reply to that.



____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 
White egg crate + krylon fusion black spray paint + 48 hours = black egg crate

White egg crate (or probably black for that matter) + 6 weeks = pink/purple egg crate! 1smile1
 
It may be safe, but I don't want to put paint inside my tank.

Good point, Harry. I did just get rid of my urchins from the display, so my coralline should start growing again (theoretically).

So nobody in the club has any pieces of black egg crate laying around?
 
I can cut you a piece. When do you want to pick up? Please send me a pm as i have not figured the R2R control panel yet:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new