LFS RIPPED ME OFF

Why do reefers a

  • A

    Votes: 36 18.1%
  • a

    Votes: 63 31.7%
  • aye

    Votes: 83 41.7%
  • ay

    Votes: 17 8.5%

  • Total voters
    199
The LFS sent its goons after the OP
that's what I'm thinking... OP is probably being kept in a 70 gallon at the LFS... I wonder if this counts as tang police jurisdiction even if they're not a tang
 
that's what I'm thinking... OP is probably being kept in a 70 gallon at the LFS... I wonder if this counts as tang police jurisdiction even if they're not a tang
So your saying he’s sleeping with the fishes?
 
The grail is in the castle aaaaaaarrrgh

10 Raege points to those that get the reference
sad monty python GIF
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new