LFS RIPPED ME OFF

Why do reefers a

  • A

    Votes: 36 18.1%
  • a

    Votes: 63 31.7%
  • aye

    Votes: 83 41.7%
  • ay

    Votes: 17 8.5%

  • Total voters
    199
Well, today it happened! I thought it was going to be a good day. I walked into my living room, glanced over at the tank as the lights were just starting to come on. I was enjoying the nice colors of my new rock nem garden when I noticed laying on the sand bear the back right corner of my tank was a
 
Well, today it happened! I thought it was going to be a good day. I walked into my living room, glanced over at the tank as the lights were just starting to come on. I was enjoying the nice colors of my new rock nem garden when I noticed laying on the sand bear the back right corner of my tank was a
That fact that you have a bear in your tank is probably a
 
Please tell me the OP hasn't been back... at all??? nothing?? wow!!!
!!
backing up homer simpson GIF
 
Please tell me the OP hasn't been back... at all??? nothing?? wow!!!
!!
backing up homer simpson GIF
OP did come back, he explained that when he was at the LFS, he tried to buy a

(More seriously, he did actually come back, it was a butt-post.)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new