LFS RIPPED ME OFF

Why do reefers a

  • A

    Votes: 36 18.1%
  • a

    Votes: 63 31.7%
  • aye

    Votes: 83 41.7%
  • ay

    Votes: 17 8.5%

  • Total voters
    199
Alphabet GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals
 
Same thing happen to me this morning! I dip and quarantine everything so I never thought I would end up with A
 
C’mon guys there is no E in A! It’s Ay not Aye! Where do you hear E in A....? This poll is completely off ehh? We need ay
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new