Life Rock

clem1975

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2014
Messages
84
Reaction score
37
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a nano that has been running 6months now. I started with dry rock and did a fishless cycle. I have now acquired a real nice pc of life rock I would like to use but am a bit concerned by removing the current dry rock I may re-start a cycle. Anyone have experience adding life rock to a running system? I don't really have the room to keep my current rock and the life rock but the life rock looks so much better.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new