Light Advice Needed

sotsreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2017
Messages
197
Reaction score
107
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am starting up a 14-20 gal nano tank and need a new light, would an A80 Tuna blue kessil be a good choice? It’s offered originally for $100 but I’m thinking I could get it for $85 or so.. it comes with the gooseneck mount.

F14923AD-BE5E-41E0-831A-7C6F5F651341.jpeg
 
Yes. A lot of folks have very good success with them.
It’s not real high powered , but seems very decent for most folks.
I’d even say at that price start saving for another one. I think you’d be really happy with that.
 
Yes. A lot of folks have very good success with them.
It’s not real high powered , but seems very decent for most folks.
I’d even say at that price start saving for another one. I think you’d be really happy with that.
Thanks for the feedback
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new