Light and Tank poll

  • Thread starter Thread starter LILBUDDHA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

What tank and light would you get

  • 2. Nuvo Fusion 30 and 36 inch ATI PM Led 2 x 75 / 4 T5

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marineland Frameless and Geisemann Matrix II 4 bulb t5

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other tank 24 inch Geisemann Matrix II 4 x t5

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    10
  • Poll closed .

LILBUDDHA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2009
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
207
Location
Eastern NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I am ready to pull the trigger on a new display tank . I hope the poll fills quickly . Mem day sales could net me a 10% savings . I already have the Geisemann Matrix II fixture . The 3 ft ATI PM LED is on it's way .
I have narrowed down the tank choices . IF you can think of another tank with these fixtures please state it in your post and why .
The tank must be a Rimless AIO or Undrilled Rimless Tank. Cannot manage a sump .

Thanks for you input .
 
Thanks guy's I am leaning towards the 57 since it's more footprint to play in .
I did get questioned ( lil lady ) on why aren't I doing a cube and is the 57 too big to manage .
I only have one more day on a discount with a 40 NUVO . I also got a very acceptable quote from the local lfs on the undrilled 57 rimless .
Requesting more input .
 
Hello,
I am ready to pull the trigger on a new display tank . I hope the poll fills quickly . Mem day sales could net me a 10% savings . I already have the Geisemann Matrix II fixture . The 3 ft ATI PM LED is on it's way .
I have narrowed down the tank choices . IF you can think of another tank with these fixtures please state it in your post and why .
The tank must be a Rimless AIO or Undrilled Rimless Tank. Cannot manage a sump .

Thanks for you input .
Whatever you decide, I would suggest an aquarium with flat display glass, no curvature. A magnetic algae scraper would have trouble on curved glass. Good luck, Shahin Ruyani.
 
Whatever you decide, I would suggest an aquarium with flat display glass, no curvature. A magnetic algae scraper would have trouble on curved glass. Good luck, Shahin Ruyani.


Much Appreciated on the feedback . I am not a fan of bent glass . I grew out of the bowfront stages quite some time ago .
 
I still think you can get somebody to make a AIO wall and chambers to silicone in and make the Deep Blue 57 a AIO. Would be a sick build to say the least.
I still think you can get somebody to make a AIO wall and chambers to silicone in and make the Deep Blue 57 a AIO. Would be a sick build to say the least.

U may be right but it's not in the cards at the moment . I will look into on a future project .
As for now I am leaning towards the Fusion 40 . HLHW ... not like I'll sleep on the sofa because of the tank I choose .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new