Light difference between lights

Dragon52

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 A360WE Tuna Blues Running of the Kessil controller but the middle one has more of a Blue tint to it the the 2 outside ones. Does anyone have a reason why this might be happening. I've tried to adjust it by itself but as soon as it's plugged back in to the controller system it goes back to the blue tint. I've also sent this to Kessil & waiting on a reply from them.
Thanks

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 A360WE Tuna Blues Running of the Kessil controller but the middle one has more of a Blue tint to it the the 2 outside ones. Does anyone have a reason why this might be happening. I've tried to adjust it by itself but as soon as it's plugged back in to the controller system it goes back to the blue tint. I've also sent this to Kessil & waiting on a reply from them.
Thanks
It may be the intersecting light. The center one is not only putting out its own light, but intersecting the two lights on the side of it. If not that check your cable on both ends and make sure it's plugged in correctly.

OP
OP
Dragon52

Dragon52

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It may be the intersecting light. The center one is not only putting out its own light, but intersecting the two lights on the side of it. If not that check your cable on both ends and make sure it's plugged in correctly.
Fixed
2 of the cables were not in all the way, had to push pretty hard but all fixed. Sometimes the simplest of things is the hardest to fix. LOL
Thanks

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 55 56.1%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 30 30.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back