Jivatma

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Here are two random pictures I have to get an idea

61FB1519-6161-4F8C-983D-B2DB520AE4B6.jpeg

14F448EF-0C01-45EF-AFC0-8FBFD2437061.jpeg

Came here to share this idea. Depending on your carpentry skills and tv mount styles, you can mount them to swing out of the way if you have something like t5s.

Fritz

Rudzbrewski

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Came here to share this idea. Depending on your carpentry skills and tv mount styles, you can mount them to swing out of the way if you have something like t5s.
Definitely! Since the arms allow for such flexibility in placement they can be adjusted based on coral placement, moved out of the way for major maintenance, or adapted to fit a T5/LED combo unit in the future if ever needed. Plus my significant other loved how organized and sleek it looks since it is in the main living area of our house and that was very important to her.

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED lighting

Rudzbrewski

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I am having trouble finding these on amazon. They have like a gazillion kinds. Any chance you have a link to the ones you used. Wanted the articulating option so loving this idea.
The one thing you have to consider is the length of the arm to make sure the distance from the wall to the middle or area of your tank is reachable (or have a plan to make it be). These are perfect for the Reefer XL 425 width.

Here are the ones I settled on after testing a few options as they were the sleekest and best size in my opinion:
ECHOGEAR Full Motion TV Wall...

Stang67

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
The one thing you have to consider is the length of the arm to make sure the distance from the wall to the middle or area of your tank is reachable (or have a plan to make it be). These are perfect for the Reefer XL 425 width.

Here are the ones I settled on after testing a few options as they were the sleekest and best size in my opinion:
ECHOGEAR Full Motion TV Wall...
Awesome thank you!!

How long does it take to you to get an inch of acropora growth? (on average)

• A couple of weeks or less

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Up to 1 month

Votes: 14 6.1%
  • Up to 2 months

Votes: 22 9.5%
  • Up to 3 months

Votes: 39 16.9%
  • Up to 6 months

Votes: 51 22.1%
  • Up to 12 months

Votes: 18 7.8%