Light Support

Mhart032

Stick Head
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Kessil First, I have been a Kessil user for my fuge lighting for almost 18 months with very few issues, first light was second hand and replaced several months ago after a fan issue, (replaced the fan and it runs again as a backup). I replaced that light at the time with a new H380 cause it just flat out works to grow macro.

You guys seriously have the best support I have ever received in my 19 years in this hobby., very quick to respond and correct the issues, a few quick questions, and a video, and you guys replaced it right away, shipped the new light out the next day and got it 2 days later, Excellent! Even gave me the option to upgrade to the latest and greatest for a couple of bucks extra. What can I say the best! It really made me think of my current lighting situation and the support I get for those products, and I think after this experience a change is coming. I appreciate all that you do for this hobby and did for me.

Kessil

Aquarium LED lighting
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Kessil First, I have been a Kessil user for my fuge lighting for almost 18 months with very few issues, first light was second hand and replaced several months ago after a fan issue, (replaced the fan and it runs again as a backup). I replaced that light at the time with a new H380 cause it just flat out works to grow macro.

You guys seriously have the best support I have ever received in my 19 years in this hobby., very quick to respond and correct the issues, a few quick questions, and a video, and you guys replaced it right away, shipped the new light out the next day and got it 2 days later, Excellent! Even gave me the option to upgrade to the latest and greatest for a couple of bucks extra. What can I say the best! It really made me think of my current lighting situation and the support I get for those products, and I think after this experience a change is coming. I appreciate all that you do for this hobby and did for me.
Thank you for the kind words! I'll make sure to pass on to the rest of the team here. We appreciate it!

As always, we're here to help, whatever the case - just reach out! Keep us updated on the build thread as well!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back