Lightimetunnel led aquarium lights

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigD9.5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BigD9.5

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2021
Messages
73
Reaction score
18
Location
Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have those lights? I have a pair and wondering what percentage people are using them on
 
They are the same as all black box LED it seems. 20 white 60 blue is where I ran mine when I had them.
 
Is yours pretty deep?
 
I ran 2 of them on my 90 gallon for a while. Watch this video on their par output and coverage.

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 32 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new