Lighting for 93 Gallon Cube?

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
@DSmithZ28 Where did you get the mount for your LED's in that pic? I'm getting ready to start up a 93 cube and that would work great.
 
@DSmithZ28 Where did you get the mount for your LED's in that pic? I'm getting ready to start up a 93 cube and that would work great.
I welded it myself. I have a YouTube channel listed below where you can see how I did it.

 
Thanks for sharing that. Unfortunately I don't have the tools or ability to weld. :rolleyes:
 
I have a 93 gallon cube. I use 1 Radion gen2 pro. I use wires mounted from the ceiling.

I was going to buy two but I talked with a rep at Ecotec and he said just get one.
 
I have a 93 gallon cube. I use 1 Radion gen2 pro. I use wires mounted from the ceiling.

I was going to buy two but I talked with a rep at Ecotec and he said just get one.
You won't get a 30x30 spread. At best they are 24x24. There will be shading.
 
I have a 24" Reefbreeders Photon V2 and have used it successfully over a 40g breeder, 56g column, and currently a 20g long.

2 of them should work fine, 3 of them would be my perfect lighting setup on that tank.
 
best bang for your buck is SB Reef lights using 2 qty. I use them on frag tanks and they do great.
 
Im a little late here, but I use a single Hydra 26HD over my 93 cube. it dose the job but imo you'd be better with two. Im considering buying another Hydra 52HD to go with it for better spread due to the shadowing on the lower rock. I say a 52HD because i have a corner overflow so ill use that on the longer side. Depends on what sort of money you want to spend really, you could go with a series of primes too. (you can tell im a AI fan :P )
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new