• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Lighting for IM50 AIO

Stef777

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2025
Messages
32
Reaction score
15
Location
KS
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy all, I’m wanting to find cheaper lights for an IM 50 aio tank I plan on setting up in a month. I currently have an ai hydra 32 on my 25 aio, with a bit of acro. I’m looking for good budget options or pairing alongside my 32. I have been eyeing AI Blades. I am a college student, so you can imagine my budget is extremely limited. Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new