Lighting on my Innovative Marine 75 EXT

birddawg

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2022
Messages
86
Reaction score
10
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! Just ordered an Innovative Marine 75 EXT a couple of days ago and was wondering what you all would suggest for lighting this tank? Dimensions on the tank are 35.4 L x 23.6 W x 19.7 H. I have been looking at other threads of people asking the same things but I have not been able to make my mind up. Since it’s Black Friday I am trying to get it bought as soon as possible lol. So for now, the ReefBreeder Meridian 24 is at the top of my list, but I’m still thinking about Reefi Uno 2.1 or some Orpheks. Do you all have any ideas of which way I should go? I will be doing a mixed reef, so the Meridian says it is good for 36x24 but does anyone have that and can confirm if it’s true? I am still open to doing two XR15s if needed (had those on my last tank) but would like to go with one of the other 3 options if possible. Would love the help of deciding what my next lighting will be for my tank! Thank you all!!
 
On my 75 ext I run two AI 26hds. They provide plenty of light and could imo handle a mixed reef.. Of course they have been replaced by the AI 32hds.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new