• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Lights 360x,AI26hd,Black Box

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
2,165
Reaction score
4,452
Location
Johnson City, Tn
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have various lights for sale that were only used in a light study-
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/the-real-black-box-light-study.503052/

These lights were used for a very short time each just for the purpose of getting par and spectrum output. All original boxing and cables are included.
Aquarium System Solutions - $165 shipped
Viparspectra 165w x2 - 85$ea shipped- BOTH SOLD
Lumini Pixie 150 x2 - $225ea shipped w/wireless hub
NEW PRICE Kessil A360x Tuna Blue- $375shipped no gooseneck or controllerx- This is just as good as bran new!!-SOLD
AI Hydra 26hd- $290shipped - SOLD
ASML-02
as1.jpg as2.jpg as3.jpg as4.jpg as5.jpg as6.jpg as7.jpg as8.jpg

Viparspectra 165w x2 - 85$ea shipped
IMG_20181005_141447.png

Lumini Pixie 150 x2 - $225ea shipped w/wireless hub
pixie150.jpg pixie150b.jpg pixie150c.jpg pixie150d.jpg pixie150e.jpg
water1.jpg
Kessil A360x Tuna Blue- $400shipped no gooseneck or controllerx
360x1.jpg 360x2.jpg 360x3.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hi! Are the Viparspectras dimmable? Could you include a link to what they are new please?

Thank you!
 
Mind sharing the results of your test?
 
Did you have results from the pixie. I didn’t see any
I might be interested in that
I did have them as me and @dantimdad measured them, but I left them on my laptop and that is at the shop. I have not been well so getting to the shop has been hard.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new