• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Like new apex system plus DOS AND TRIDENT!!!!

elcapitan1993

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2021
Messages
819
Reaction score
334
Location
white city
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a 3 month old full apex system with Neptune DOS, trident, Neptune MPR, and 2 brand new spare DOS heads

Willing to trade and sell
Just make a offer. Looking to get rid of everything now that I’m using GHL instead

pictures upon request ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES PLEASE!
 
I only need the dos, dos heads and the trident. How much and do you ship
 
I have a 3 month old full apex system with Neptune DOS, trident, Neptune MPR, and 2 brand new spare DOS heads

Willing to trade and sell
Just make a offer. Looking to get rid of everything now that I’m using GHL instead

pictures upon request ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES PLEASE!
Any intrest in zoas?
 
I have a 3 month old full apex system with Neptune DOS, trident, Neptune MPR, and 2 brand new spare DOS heads

Willing to trade and sell
Just make a offer. Looking to get rid of everything now that I’m using GHL instead

pictures upon request ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES PLEASE!
Bow much for the trident?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new