OP
oceanparadise1

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet pics g and i cant do it for about 3 months till i get the house and i will be coming to you with my order g

Garth Schafluetzel

75 gal mixed tank in work
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i had the same grouper and he was a mean lil bugger but i still loved him lol and i guess mine is the dwarf but hes just as big as those pics lol

Nate82

Paitence Sucks...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
love the stock list phil can't wait to see it you could breed and feed clowns they seem easy to breed prolly end up cheaper than buying frozen constantly

Nate82

Paitence Sucks...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ha i love how people won't feed the fish that they like but they'll feed guppies... whats the difference? you could breed damsels... i know you don't like those

Garth Schafluetzel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my mion and grouper always swallowed everthing whole lol but i would love to breed some cheap damsels but ive never quit been able to get things to breed for me besides guppies and convict cicalids

Garth Schafluetzel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well what i would do the largest tank would of course be the reef 2nd largest sump?refuge 3rd aggressive tank with these plumbed together. what ever is left keep as a QT or breed your food lol. if you have a 120 a 90 and a 55 plumed up right you would be up to just under 300gal i know gettin equipment would be a major PITA but think of how awsome that would be maybe do a corner in your new house main DT tank and your lions den to the right and a couch directly in front of both and have your sump? refug plumbe to the ajoining room just a thought

Nate82

Paitence Sucks...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that would be cool and equip wouldn't be that bad.. couldn't he just keep using what he has and buy something to offset the remaining gallonage?

Garth Schafluetzel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah or just save up and sell anything unnecasary and get a bubble king or deltec. but if your like me you will keep running with what you got lol no matter what if you have a floor plan of your new place could be time for another thread to discuss ideas of what your going to do when you move. isnt it about time to start thinking /working on that

OP
OP
oceanparadise1

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha thanks nate its all up to you

heres my tank list

120rr
90rr
75rr
40 breeder for sump

Nate82

Paitence Sucks...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
haha only 9 tanks? you wuss idk about plumbing the aggressive with everything else... the nitrates will be high will all the live food... but i guess the greater water volume could help balance it out p.s. where'd you find a hood for the 5.5 i've been looking for one.. so the 120 should be the reef then a 90 aggressive 55 frag? how about a seahorse tank?

Garth Schafluetzel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 RR plumbed (display120,aggresive90RR, fragtank 75RR)together 40 breeder refuge plumed into 90 gallon sump. 29,10,5.5 sound like good aclimation tank and OT's. what i would do if it was all just laying around lol

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 64 44.1%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 69 47.6%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.3%
Back