OP
Lionfish hunter

Lionfish hunter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You might get the results you want then just telling people the answer you want to hear, instead of getting angry with everyone who was trying to help you.

I don’t think it’ll get you better results, but you’ll be less stressed and angry.
Sorry, its gets a little frustrating when people keep telling me over and over that a massive invisible algae bloom appeared in seconds and sucked all the oxygen from the water. Meanwhile all the other tank inhabitants who need oxygen had no issue. I mean, seriously people.

View Badges
Sorry, its gets a little frustrating when people keep telling me over and over that a massive invisible algae bloom appeared in seconds and sucked all the oxygen from the water. Meanwhile all the other tank inhabitants who need oxygen had no issue. I mean, seriously people.

I totally understand your frustration, I know I’ve killed stuff. I don’t know if you have, either way the loss feels awful.

just remember the people who are here and who do engage with you, for the most part, are here because of and to satisfy a passion. Participating in this community allows all of us to live vicariously, as well as gain a wealth of shared knowledge.

it even gives @Jekyl a place to safely and peacefully foster his undying hatred for gsp.

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I lost a seemingly healthy potter's wrasse shortly after dosing Prazipro. Only fish I've ever lost during prazi treatment. Maybe she was hyper-sensitive to the prazi, maybe she had so many flukes that she bled out quickly, or maybe it was something else altogether. Sometimes we just won't know why a fish dies, which makes us feel even worse about it.
I'm sorry for your loss :(

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back