Lisa's WB AIO 50.3

Lisajaye2000

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first reef aquarium! I am so excited. So far I have dropped the $$$$ on the following:

Waterbox AIO 50.3- Oak stand
Sicce Syncra Silent 2.0 return pump
Real Reef rock (for some reason BRS sent me three 55 lb boxes-- I only ordered 1) anyone want some real reef rock?
Carrib Sea live sand
BRS RODI 4 stage value + upgrade kit to 6 stage (looked up water reports in Denver- yup- chloramines)

Unfortunately I assembled my scape and added sand then went to make RODI and realized I had a major leak in one of the canisters. After a day of wrenching those canisters off with my 5" frame and small hands (bruises all over my arms!) I realized one of the O rings is missing. Reached out to BRS to get it replaced and have to wait to add water. Too bad all that beneficial bacteria may die before I receive the replacement.

Waiting to install my Tunez Osmolator ATO, Tunez Comline DOC skimmer and Aqua Advantage HOB 15 watt UV sterilizer with another Sicce Syncra 1.0 pump...also picked up a couple AI prime lights but plan to leave the lights off for 4 months and won't open them yet.

I think that is all for now. I love to see the other AIO build threads!
Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 1.45.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 1.45.21 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 1.45.02 PM.png

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

jcolliii

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good so far - keep up the updates! One thing to suggest - that oak piece to the right - may want to slide that away from the tank a bit if you can. Iron will rust just looking at salt water, and if that is as close as it looks, you will get salt water on it.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 28.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.7%
Back