little help with my scoly

CHI-Mark

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 3, 2016
Messages
128
Reaction score
54
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All

I noticed today that my frog spawn slid down my rocks and leaned up against my Scoly and looks like it might of stung it. I attached a pic of what it looks like now. Do you think it will bounce back or get worse? Could the frog spawn be responsible for this or something else going on?

Mark

FullSizeRender.jpg
 
Thats great to hear Tang I was worried It was going to start going down hill.

Thanks for the reply
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new