• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Live Aquaria GC for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter butts182
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

butts182

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2010
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
98
Location
Juno Beach, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a $25 Live Aquaria gift certificate that I ended up not using. For sale. PM offers.
 
I will take it, but how do i know it has $25 before I receive it?
 
I will take it, but how do i know it has $25 before I receive it?

trust your fellow reefer. Since I'm sure you won't (which is no big deal), I will print a copy of it tomorrow and email it to you (with the #s blacked out so you can't use it) if you want. PM me with your email address.
 
I do trust you, and really its only $10, if you would want to get $$ out of people, it would be for more. Does it have an expiration date?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new