*****!!!!!Living Reef Orlando 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AFTER SALE GOING ON NOW!!!!!!!!!******

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Orlando Ross

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Torch teasers!!!!
_58A7786.jpg
_58A7785.jpg
_58A7782.jpg
_58A7764.jpg
_58A7758.jpg
Torches are my weaknesssssss

that Dr Doom always gets me staring

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I uploaded a YouTube video but I’m not sure how to link it here… can’t paste anything!

Teamredfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me Nirvana palys. They just grow so fast they are hard for me to isolate. They look beautiful tho.
I’ll have to look them up. They sound pretty. I’m currently trying to help my parents rid their tank of Kenya trees. Everytime I look there is more

fjmm91

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried one frag of goni that didn't go well so I'm avoiding them for now. Which Is a shame since I really love how goni and alevopora look in the tank :/

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried one frag of goni that didn't go well so I'm avoiding them for now. Which Is a shame since I really love how goni and alevopora look in the tank :/
I lost a beauty a few years back… but I got a new one a few months back and it was doing great so I got it a friend

fjmm91

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I lost a beauty a few years back… but I got a new one a few months back and it was doing great so I got it a friend
After talking to a lfs owner, we guessed that the issue I had was the high nitrate in my tank, around 40-50 on salifert test, so I've been using nopox to work on that with higher water changes and changes to feeding habits. Was there anything you found that worked for you in keeping gonis?

Melanie Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had the same thing happen. Gonna try a different one in a different tank. Some corals just hate certain tanks I've found. Which is strange cuz i use the same salt and additives in all my tanks.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back