Lobo attacking my zoas!! (Pics)

  • Thread starter Thread starter UCF Alum
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

UCF Alum

Stick addict
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2017
Messages
935
Reaction score
2,770
Location
Central Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
B241FAEE-DAD7-4BA9-89D4-604A72DB1EAC.png
D36EAAD9-0CDE-4891-8BD0-C3417D7E1B38.jpeg
I thought this was pretty cool. My lobo grew too close and this was the result.

The second pic is after I moved him. Just wanted to share!
 
Very cool!
 
The lobo released its mesentrial fillaments. It is essentially eating the zoas.
 
Coral warfare at it's best (worst?)

"Choose your weapon, time to go
A military fashion show"
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new