Local Meetings

Tommy Weir

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a 3 year reefer and fish keeper. I have a 90gal. reef tank and am working on a 55gal. predator tank. I'm wanting to join a local club that has meetings or frag/fish swaps. Does this group or any in the East Tn area function like that?
Thanks for the help!

BlueDevil

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a 3 year reefer and fish keeper. I have a 90gal. reef tank and am working on a 55gal. predator tank. I'm wanting to join a local club that has meetings or frag/fish swaps. Does this group or any in the East Tn area function like that?
Thanks for the help!

Yes, we do typically try to meet monthly. In addition to that, we have a club 'library' through which you can get access to corals, not to mention trading/purchasing from club members or other locals as well. We also organize the Smoky Mtns Swap towards latter part of the year.

If you hang around the local forums you will at some point see info. about the monthly meeting. You are welcome to stop by the first meeting and meet the rest of the folks and see if you would be interested in joining the club.

CastAway

Prone to wander, never lost.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
d8310aed3a5d9599d2e602dba068e1bb.png

Welcome to ETRC as well!

easternreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
meeting dates would be great. I have to schedule days off at least two weeks in advance. I work most every Saturday

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back