!!!!LONE WYSI STRAGGLER SIX PACK STILL AVAILABLE!!!!

Battlecorals

Vivat imitator!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
8,817
Reaction score
20,882
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Most of them went super fast, but I've still got one of the original packs on the racks. This guys still 100% available and ready to ship and looking better than ever, and I even dropped the price a little more!

https://battlecorals.com/products/exceptional-sixer


IMG_1713.jpg


  1. Flameroller Table
  2. Morning Glory
  3. Last Supernova
  4. NukeBerry
  5. Nasupra Nasuta
  6. Spice Lab nasuta
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new