!!!!LONE WYSI STRAGGLER SIX PACK STILL AVAILABLE!!!!

Battlecorals

Vivat imitator!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
8,819
Reaction score
20,882
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Most of them went super fast, but I've still got one of the original packs on the racks. This guys still 100% available and ready to ship and looking better than ever, and I even dropped the price a little more!

https://battlecorals.com/products/exceptional-sixer


IMG_1713.jpg


  1. Flameroller Table
  2. Morning Glory
  3. Last Supernova
  4. NukeBerry
  5. Nasupra Nasuta
  6. Spice Lab nasuta
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new