• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Long polyp toadstool and zoas

Item Price
$10-$20
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Grsfish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2018
Messages
280
Reaction score
282
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
2 varieties of long polyp toadstool $20 each frag
Blood sucker zoa $10 for 4+ polyp frag
Blow pop zoa $10 for 4+ polyp frag
Have multiples of each
Picky up only in Nassau county NY

IMG_4561.jpeg
IMG_4550.jpeg
IMG_4549.jpeg
IMG_4424.jpeg
IMG_3854.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new